In the ‘new normal’, post-pandemic world, many companies will be faced with the decision to move to a fully remote or hybrid work environment. If you’re among the 95 per cent of organizations that allow personal devices in the workplace, you may be concerned about the extra risks they create. The shift brought on by the ‘new normal’ has made security a top concern, as leaders look to ensure the right people are accessing the right resources, while data is kept secure, no matter how, or where it’s accessed.
Furthermore, according to the latest study carried out by the ‘American Remote Work Survey’ 49 million remote workers report that it takes days and even weeks to get issues fixed. Organizations have a responsibility to ensure a secure and optimized digital user experience across endpoints, whilst reducing the total cost of ownership and scaling.
A commitment to modernizing your digital estate can improve employee satisfaction while enabling workforce resiliency. Introducing – Microsoft Endpoint Analytics.
Endpoint Analytics is a cloud service that provides your organization with meaningful metrics and insights for measuring the quality of a user’s experience, whilst also helping you assess the performance and health of various endpoints managed by Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Endpoint Analytics can help your organization to:
- Improve your end-user experience and overall employee satisfaction: Endpoint Analytics can help you proactively make improvements, reducing the amount of support tickets being opened. Using the Application reliability dashboard, allows you to easily identify desktop applications that affect users’ productivity in your organization. Endpoint Analytics can assess the performance of the most critical and actively used applications with detailed insights into crash frequency and usage duration for each app. You’ll also get insights into how many applications are crashing on a particular device model, allowing IT to isolate devices from application issues while enabling faster troubleshooting and less downtime for your employees.
- Balance security and productivity for a great user experience: A key factor to ensuring a great user experience is empowering our users to securely access critical resources from almost anywhere, but it also important to the organization to be providing the right access controls helps keep your organization secure. With Endpoint analytics you can easily identify devices for configuration for single sign on, multifactor authentication and conditional access policies, supporting you on ensuring users have secure access.
- Assess your organization’s readiness to upgrade to the newly launched Windows 11: The Windows metric within the Endpoint Analytics dashboard helps you measure the number of devices running older versions of Windows whilst also identifying the readiness of all your managed devices for upgrading to Windows 11. Based on how your devices are managed – Configuration Manager, Intune, or co-managed – you’ll receive remediation steps to upgrade your Windows OS version.
Endpoint Analytics enables a resilient and productive workforce, whilst reducing the total cost of managing apps and devices by optimizing the employee experience, increasing IT productivity, and mitigating security risks with predictive automation, faster troubleshooting and proactive remediations.
“Using Microsoft Endpoint Manager for unified endpoint management and security across our apps and device platforms, we have realized productivity gains and costs savings in how we manage our endpoint estate.” – Carsten Melberg, Global Head of Endpoint Services, Siemens
Take action today:
- Get started on modernizing your endpoint management with the support of Microsoft FastTrack – Request for Assistance
- Learn more about getting started by attending the Microsoft Virtual Training Day Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Days
- Engage with Microsoft’s Interactive Product Demo to experience modern endpoint management with Microsoft 365
- Learn more about leveraging Endpoint Analytics: Endpoint analytics: putting the end-user experience front and center – Microsoft Tech Community
If you have questions, consider checking out the Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Microsoft Tech Community where a team of Microsoft experts can help you find the best answer.